Exquisite and Insightful
15 Things Highly Confident People Do Not Do
“Highly confident people believe in their ability to achieve. If you don’t believe in yourself, why should anyone else put their faith in you? To walk with swagger and improve your self-confidence, watch out for these fifteen things highly confident people don’t do.”
- They don’t make excuses
- They don’t avoid doing the scary thing
- They don’t live in a bubble of comfort
- They don’t obsess over the opinions of others
- They don’t judge people
- They don’t let lack of resources stop them
- They don’t make comparisons
- They don’t find joy in people pleasing
- They don’t need constant reassurance
- They don’t avoid life’s inconvenient truths
- They don’t quit because of minor setbacks
- They don’t require anyone’s permission to act
- They don’t limit themselves to a small toolbox
- [They don’t accept anything and everything they find somewhere as “truth” w.o thinking about it]
Read the full article at the link below.
The way you think about something has a lot to do with how you feel about it.
Be extremely SUBTLE, even to the point of Formlessness. Be extremely MYSTERIOUS, even to the point of Soundlessness. Thereby, you can be the director of the opponent’s fate.